Pizza Dough And White Sauce Recipe. In following video you will learn making pizza with and without oven, You will also learn how to make pizza sauce, chicken topping, cheese topping and pizza. Spreading it over pizza dough (pre-toppings) just feels right, and when you pull your creation from the oven, it's all melty and saucy and beautiful. My favorite white sauce topping combo though, is mushrooms and mortadella.
Even my kids and their cousins prefer it this way. I like using olive oil in both the crust and the sauce. Since we only eat one pizza for a meal, I have included two methods for freezing the second. You can cook Pizza Dough And White Sauce Recipe using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough And White Sauce Recipe
- It's 2 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 packages of Yeast.
- It's 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It's 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ricotta.
- You need 1 tsp of Parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
The basic pizza dough and sauce ready and waiting for your favorite toppings! Didn't make the dough (used "Ricardo's Pizza Crust" recipe) as we didn't have any flat beer - tbh we never have any left over beer in! This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pizza Dough And White Sauce Recipe step by step
- Put 1 cup of water in bowl and mix in yeast sugar and 2 tbl oil.
- Blend flour in until you form a ball.
- Let dough sit as you start the white sauce.
- Chop the onion and garlic small and sauté them in a pan with the rest of your oil.
- When veggies are soft, mix in your milk and ricotta.
- Add the parsley, black pepper and oregano.
- As you let the sauce cool, roll the dough out until you're comfortable with it.
- Roll dough out onto a pizza pan evenly.
- Roll up the crust to your preferred thickness and preheat the oven to 425.
- When the oven is heated up, cook the crust for 5 min..
- When crust is done, spread white sauce in it evenly and top with your choice of toppings.
- Cook for another 20-30 min and let cool.
- Serve and enjoy!.
Print Recipe Show ❤ & Comment Jump to Recipe. Place dough on a pizza peel or baking sheet sprinkled with cornmeal. Pierce dough with a fork; transfer to preheated pizza stone. Finally got to use my new pizza stone and this came out great. The sauce was very reminiscent of Papa Murphy's Gourmet Chicken Garlic pizza.