Momi Sweety Cinnamon Roll.
You can have Momi Sweety Cinnamon Roll using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Momi Sweety Cinnamon Roll
- Prepare of Mix and rest for 15 minutes.
- It's of Warm fresh milk.
- It's of Yeast.
- It's of Sugar.
- It's of Add into the yeast after 15 minutes.
- It's of Egg - Size A.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Shortening.
- It's of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Mix in another separate bowl.
- You need of Flour.
- You need of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of Nutmeg powder.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- It's of Emplex (Optional).
Momi Sweety Cinnamon Roll instructions
- Mix the yeast group and let them rest to bubble and grow for 15 minutes.
- Add and mix in egg, sugar, shortening, oil and butter.
- Once done, add in the flour group into the yeast mix and knead them until they become a dough and doesnt stick anywhere at all. Cover with a kitchen towel or plastict wrap and set aside for another 60 minutes to raise double.
- Preheat oven to 190' (375). Knead the dough to smaller portion to 75gm each and knead them to your desired shape or just simply roll them into cinnamon roll with some filling. Let them sit again for 10-15 minutes. Give them some egg wash then bake for 15 to 20 minutes accordingly.
- Can be deliciousely served with some fav sauce or topping or just simply sift some powdered sugar sprinkled on top and good to go.