Cinnamon Roll. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick brown sugar off your fingers for the rest of the afternoon. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls?
They also make an excellent gift. Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Don't be afraid to drown them in frosting. You can have Cinnamon Roll using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll
- It's of all-purpose flour.
- You need of jaggery powder.
- Prepare of chocolate powder.
- You need of melted butter.
- It's of salt.
- It's of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of milk.
- You need of yoghurt.
- Prepare of cinnamon powder.
- It's of sugar.
This giant cinnamon roll is a major crowd pleaser, and couldn't be easier to make. (It's made with Crescent dough!) Place rolls cut side-up in prepared baking pan. Best Ever Cinnamon Rolls with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing ~ Recipe. These are hands down the best Cinnamon Rolls I've ever had! The FLUFFIEST Homemade Cinnamon Rolls of Your Life (Can Make Overnight).
Cinnamon Roll step by step
- Mix milk and yoghurt and let it rest for 10 minutes..
- Make a powder of jaggery and chocolate. Then add 3 spoon butter and cinnamon powder and mix all together and keep it side..
- In a bowl take 1 cup all-purpose flour. Add sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, butter 4 spoon and knead it well with milk and yoghurt. A soft dough will from and let it rest for 10 minutes..
- Next after 10 mnutes, give a square shape to the dough and add the jaggery and chocolate paste on top of it. Then wrap the dough in 3 fold and cut it into 4 to 5 pieces. Give a shape to each piece as a knot..
- Next in a pan put some salt and placed a separator. Let it heat for 10 minutes in medium flame. Once pan heated then put the cinnamon knot on a plate and bake it for 20 minutes in a low to medium flame..
If you haven't made cinnamon rolls with a simple brioche instead of regular dough. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more. Absolutely the best cinnamon rolls, ever. So good, you can't NOT make them, let alone, stop eating them. A little hard work but totally worth it in the end.