Best, easiest Pizza Dough (6 ingredients). This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe. Made from a handful of fresh and wholesome ingredients you know and love. Baking time will vary depending on the heat of your oven and.
The pizza crust is a make-or-break element to any good pizza, so today I'm showing you how to make a homemade pizza crust that's fluffy, tender, and above all easy to make. You can make homemade pizza or venture out into breadsticks, calzones, and more endless possibilities. Making your own pizza can be budget-friendly and of course, you have full control over the ingredients you use. You can have Best, easiest Pizza Dough (6 ingredients) using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best, easiest Pizza Dough (6 ingredients)
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp of instant dry active yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water (not hot).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 clove of garlic (very finely chopped) (optional).
The main reason I like to make my. This homemade pizza dough recipe is pleasantly chewy, golden and crisp on the outside, but most of all, so easy to make. New to making dough Our pizza dough recipe uses all-purpose flour which lends to a softer and all around basic dough that works well with any type of pizza you want to make. A step by step guide for making homemade Pizza Dough.
Best, easiest Pizza Dough (6 ingredients) step by step
- Mix water, yeast and sugar. Let sit for 20 mins, it will get bubbly..
- Heat the olive oil and add the garlic (optional step). Dont let garlic burn, its just to add a little garlic flavor..
- After 20 mins are up on the yeast mixture, add 2 cups of flour, oil (leaving a few pieces of garlic on it if desired) and salt..
- Mix in with a spoon and once the ingredients are mixed, place onto a floured surface..
- Add flour to your hands so the dough wont stick..
- Knead dough for 10 mins, constantly adding flour to your hands and surface only so it wont stick. You should get a soft, slightly sticky dough..
- Form a ball with the dough and place into a slightly oiled bowl. Cover with a kitchen towel and let sit for 2 hours or until doubled in size..
- Divide dough in 2 parts or 3 parts for personal size pizza (deppending on how thick you like your crust) or use whole dough for a large pizza..
- You can place dough on ziploc bag and leave it on the fridge overnight and using the dough at room temperature the next day..
- I cooked it at 350°F for 40 mins when I made pizza..
This easy pizza dough recipe is quick and inexpensive and adaptable for thin or thick crust pizza! The pizza crust is soft, chewy, crisp with a delicious flavor. This easy pizza dough delivers perfect pizza every single time and is so good with our Easy Pizza Sauce! Attempted homemade pizza last week, used a recipe on food network for a new york style dough. It ended up coming out. kind of poor.