Easy cinnamon rolls. Each cinnamon roll is extra soft with the most delicious cinnamon swirl! These no yeast cinnamon rolls are the easiest homemade cinnamon rolls you'll ever make. My old pictures didn't do justice to these amazing easy cinnamon rolls, so I'm updating the pictures and.
Just proof, roll out, and bake! Plus, they're vegan and SO delicious, fluffy. We love that these easy cinnamon rolls can be made within a couple of hours with very little active time. You can cook Easy cinnamon rolls using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy cinnamon rolls
- You need of Pre rolled puff pastry.
- Prepare of butter (melted, unsalted).
- Prepare of sugar (can use brown sugar or a combination).
- It's of ground cinnamon.
- It's of salt.
- Prepare of Icing.
- Prepare of milk.
- It's of vanilla extract.
- You need of icing sugar.
To make these easier cinnamon rolls a feasible breakfast option, we ditched the yeast in favor of self-rising flour. Self-rising flour is a combination of all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt. The BEST cinnamon rolls in the WORLD. Big, fluffy, soft and absolutely delicious.
Easy cinnamon rolls step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place grease proof paper onto baking tray.
- In a bowl mix together the sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Roll out the puff pastry and using half of the melted butter, brush all over the pastry covering all areas.
- Now evenly distribute the sugar mixture all over the pastry..
- Tightly roll. And then with a knife slice into 8 equal pieces.
- Evenly places the rolls onto the baking tray giving the plenty room.
- Bake for 20 mins or until golden brown and firm. Place on cooling tray and let cool down.
- When cool, prepare the icing.
- Mix the icing sugar, vanilla and milk together until a little think but still easy to pour. If you made it too runny add more icing sugar and if you made it too thick add milk.
You'll never go back to any other recipe once you try this one! Preheat your oven for a fast and family favorite recipe for Easy Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Without Yeast, which are topped with tangy cream cheese frosting. About a month or two ago when I made these lemon poppy seed. A delicious and easy cinnamon roll recipe that everyone loves. Learn how to make Easy cinnamon rolls & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe.