Phyllo (dough) 2 You can use it for pies, rolls etc not for pizza!. Thaw the phyllo dough roll(s) in the refrigerator, according to package instructions. Do not thaw at room temperature. Have filling and any other ingredients prepared and ready Uncover phyllo sheets as you need them, re-covering the remaining sheets until ready to use.
Yes, you can make phyllo at home. The basic ingredients are simple: flour, water, vinegar, and a little oil. You might only need one roll for a single recipe. You can cook Phyllo (dough) 2 You can use it for pies, rolls etc not for pizza! using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Phyllo (dough) 2 You can use it for pies, rolls etc not for pizza!
- You need 3 cup of bread flour.
- You need 3/4 of warm water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- It's 1 1/4 of salt.
- It's 1 of egg.
Sheets need to be thawed in the refrigerator overnight. Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough, until it becomes a very thin round sheet; the thinner, the better. The thickness of the phyllo dough depends on what you will be using it for. If you are making a spinach pie, then the dough is rolled out a little bit thicker than if you are making a feta.
Phyllo (dough) 2 You can use it for pies, rolls etc not for pizza! step by step
- Mix everything together, work with the dough for 5 min..
- Cover it and let it rest for 15-30 min.
- On the table sprinkle a lot of flour and start working with the roller, the flour is one of the secret. be careful cause the dough will stuck!.
- Make it as thin as you like..
- When you ll cover your pie, cut it a bit in the top, sprinkle some oil and water..
- optional you can also put on the top milk and egg.
- I ll adding fillings for pies, some ideas!.
Phyllo dough has a long, ancient history most likely originating in Turkey, and here's everything you need to know about this paper-thin dough. This spanakopita, or spinach pie, can be done as one giant dish using phyllo as a pie crust, or you can cut the phyllo dough into pieces and make. Balkan pies are baked pastries with a filling, similar to empanadas, rolls, and pasties. If you don't like improvising, you can use a regular rolling pin. Just remember, in this case you'll have to work After covering the stuffing with dough ends, roll everything inward toward the center of the phyllo circle for.