Sweet Potato Roll with Cinnamon-Apple cream cheese filling.
You can have Sweet Potato Roll with Cinnamon-Apple cream cheese filling using 18 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Roll with Cinnamon-Apple cream cheese filling
- You need of Roll.
- It's of eggs.
- It's of sugar.
- You need of sweet potato.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of nutmeg.
- It's of cinnamon.
- It's of ginger.
- It's of Filling.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- It's of vanilla.
- Prepare of apple.
- Prepare of marshmallow fluff.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of cinnamon.
Sweet Potato Roll with Cinnamon-Apple cream cheese filling step by step
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Slowly add in the sugar.
- Add in the sweet potatoes.
- Mix on the rest of the dry ingredients.
- Line a pan with wax paper.
- Spread the mix on the wax paper in the pan.
- Skin and dice an apple.
- Put the apple in a pan with water (cover the bottom) and sprinkle with the cinnamon.
- Bake the cake mix and the apples at the same time at 375 for 15 minutes.
- Lay out another sheet of wax table and sprinkle with powdered sugar or flour.
- Once the cake is done, or spongy, take it out of the oven and place it on the new layed out wax paper.
- Make sure both sides are sprinkled with powder and start to roll the cake (make sure to do this while it is still warm or hot).
- While the roll is cooling off start of the filling, mix the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, apples, marshmallow fluff and butter.
- Once the roll is done cooling, unroll it and evenly spread filling.
- Re-roll and enjoy!.
- This is my first attempt at making this so if anyone perfects it and makes it look really nice post your pictures!.