Easy Oreo Cheesecake Balls.
You can cook Easy Oreo Cheesecake Balls using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Oreo Cheesecake Balls
- Prepare 1 packages of Oreos (generic is just as good).
- You need 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- It's 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- You need 1 lb of White chocolate bark.
- It's 1 cup of Chocolate chips.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Easy Oreo Cheesecake Balls instructions
- Crush Oreos.
- Cream together Oreos, cream cheese, powdered sugar and salt.
- Place wax paper on cookie sheets.
- Roll together Oreo mixture in balls (size of your choice, I do small ones) and place on wax paper ...cover balls with plastic wrap and cool for 30min.
- Break chocolate brick apart and microwave for 30sec at a time to stir so it won't burn.
- Once completely melted dip the Oreo balls into melted chocolate and place back on wax paper.
- Melt the chocolate chips (microwave 30 sec at a time) dip spoon in and swirl over Oreos balls.
- Place finished Oreo balls back in the fridge for 20min to harden.