TL's Cinnamon Rolls with cream cheese icing. Soft, sweet, no-knead cinnamon rolls with a decadent vanilla cream cheese icing makes for an easy yet unforgettable breakfast! (Jump to Recipe). Distract yourself from the smell by putting together the cream cheese icing while they bake. Take these babies out of the oven and.
It turns homemade or store bought cinnamon rolls into the ultimate breakfast treat! One of our favorite weekend treats are Easy Cinnamon Rolls. While Chris and I often enjoy it with Cream Cheese Icing, the girls prefer. You can cook TL's Cinnamon Rolls with cream cheese icing using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of TL's Cinnamon Rolls with cream cheese icing
- You need of active dry yeast.
- You need of warm water.
- It's of butter.
- It's of milk.
- It's of granulated sugar.
- It's of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare of softened butter.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of egg.
- It's of salt ( i use sea salt).
- It's of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of betty crocker cream cheese icing.
These gooey cinnamon rolls are even better than Cinnabon cinnamon rolls, and are topped with a delicious cream cheese frosting! They're easy to make and can be prepared the day before and left to rise overnight in the refrigerator. Whenever I need to make a special breakfast, I always turn to this. Perfectly soft and sticky, and topped with cream cheese frosting, this cinnamon roll recipe is easy to make at home and is as good as any bakery's.
TL's Cinnamon Rolls with cream cheese icing step by step
- In large bowl dissolve yeast in the warm water and let stand 5-10 min.
- In small saucepan melt 1/3 cup butter and the milk. Cook only until butter is melted. Cool to warm..
- Stir butter mixture, sugar, nutmeg and salt into yeast mixture. Using heavy duty mixer fitted with paddle attachment and set on low speed beat flour in 1/2 cup at a time until yeast mixture forms stiff dough..
- Turn dough onto slightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic. Add more flour if needed to prevent sticking..
- Place dough in large greased bowl turning to coat. Cover with a damp cloth and let rise in warm place until doubled. About one hour..
- To prepare filling, In a saucepan mix together butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Cook until butter is melted..
- Grease 2 baking sheets. Punch down dough. Turn out onto lightly floured surface. Divide dough in half. Using a lightly floured rolling pin roll each half into 24x10 inch rectangles . spread filling evenly over dough to within 1/2 inch of edges..
- Starting with long side roll up rectangles tightly jelly roll style. Pinch seams to seal. Cut each roll into 12 two inch pieces..
- Place rolls 2 inches apart on prepared sheets. Cover loosely with damp cloth and let rise 30 min..
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Brush rolls with lightly beaten egg..
- Bake 8 min. Cool to warm and add icing..
These homemade cinnamon rolls are absolutely fabulous! They are large, soft, full of cinnamon, and topped off with a thick, cream cheese frosting. For the icing, using an electric mixer, cream the cream cheese and butter. Video Tutorial For Vegan Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing. These indulgent cinnamon buns are pillowy soft with gooey, slightly crisp bottoms and smothered with rich cream cheese icing.