You can cook Falooda Kulfi using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Falooda Kulfi
- Prepare of For kulfi.
- Prepare 1 liter of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 3-4 tablespoons of malai.
- Prepare 3-4 pods of Cardamom crushed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of chopped almonds.
- You need 2 tablespoon of chopped pistachio.
- It's 6-7 thread of Saffron few.
- Prepare of For falooda.
- It's 1/2 cup of vermicelli.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Water to boil.
- It's As needed of Roohafza.
Falooda Kulfi instructions
- Boil the milk in a pan,keep stirring, when reduced to half add sugar cardamom and saffron. When sugar dissolved add malai and when it boils, switch off the gas..
- Allow it to cool, stir in between. When cool add chopped almonds and pistachio. Fill in kulfi moulds and keep it in freezer to set..
- Boil 1.5 cup water in pan add 1/2 cup vermicelli, keep boiling..
- When cooked strain vermicelli and transfer it in a bowl add cold water and keep it in a fridge..
- After 5-6 hrs when kulfi sets, take it out from freezer and un mould it and cut it into pieces using knife..
- Strain vermicelli and add 2 tablespoon of it on kulfi and add roohafza as per taste and serve immediately..