Chicken Stir Fry Over Rice.
You can cook Chicken Stir Fry Over Rice using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Stir Fry Over Rice
- You need 1 Pkg. of Frozen Stir Fry Vegetables.
- It's 1 Pkg. of Boneless Skinless Chicken breasts, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1 Bottle of Kikomons Stir Fry Sauce.
- You need 2 Cups of White Rice.
- You need 4 Cups of Water.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
Chicken Stir Fry Over Rice step by step
- In a saucepan add the white rice and water, bring to a boil. Turn down heat and let simmer til rice is tender. Set aside covered..
- In a wok add a Tablespoon of oil (I use coconut oil). Heat wok til hot, add chicken salt and pepper. Stir til chicken is cooked through n no longer pink. Add to a bowl n keep warm. In the same wok add another Tablespoon of oil then add ur vegetables. Stir til vegetables are cooked to ur liking. Add chicken back into wok with the vegetables, salt and pepper and stir. Then add the sauce to your liking and stir to mix well. Take off heat..
- Serve the chicken stir fry over the rice and dig in and enjoy 😊.