Stir - Fry Bitter Cucumber and Shrimp in Black Bean.
You can have Stir - Fry Bitter Cucumber and Shrimp in Black Bean using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir - Fry Bitter Cucumber and Shrimp in Black Bean
- Prepare 1 of bitter cucumbar.
- Prepare of Shrimps (no skin).
- It's 2 tablespoon of black beans.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cornstarch.
- It's 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- Prepare To taste of chicken powder.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil to fry.
- You need To taste of Black peper.
- It's To taste of salt.
Stir - Fry Bitter Cucumber and Shrimp in Black Bean instructions
- Clean and wash shrimp, cut it look like butterfly and then marinade with black peper, salt and cornstarch for 15 minutes.
- Wash bitter cucumbar and cut into small and long pieces.
- Boil bitter cucumbar in the boiling water with a bit salt for 3 or 4 minutes. take out from the pan and rinse with cold water.
- Heat pan with little bit oil and fry shrimps till change the colour. Set aside..
- Add 2 tbs of oil in the pan and fry garlic till fragrant. Put in black bean, stir for a while, add bitter cucumbar, shrimp and mix well. Add sugar and chicken powder in hot water. Taste it untill u get the best taste you want :) and ready to serve,, nom nom....