Easy Coconut Macaroons. The proper color for a macaroon is a matter of great controversy and personal taste. These easy coconut macaroons are made with egg whites (no sweetened condensed milk) and are such a simple recipe to make! These quick and easy coconut macaroons are made with coconut and sweetened condensed milk.
First, they're a cinch to make, no mixer required. Easy Coconut Macaroons. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. These classic coconut macaroons are so easy to make, and it's impossible to stop at just one! You can have Easy Coconut Macaroons using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Coconut Macaroons
- You need of Main Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flaked coconut.
- It's 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 dash of almond extract (optional).
- You need 1 large of egg white (not beaten).
The recipe can be vegan, paleo, keto, and gluten free! Easy-to-bake macaroons turn a bag of shredded coconut into an American icon. Learn how to make the classic gluten-free dessert, and why it often gets mistaken for its French cousin. How To Make Easy Coconut Macaroons Recipe.
Easy Coconut Macaroons step by step
- Heat oven to 325°F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet set aside.
- Combine coconut, sugar, flour and salt and mix until all combined. Now add the unbeaten egg white and the extract, if using. Mix until it all comes together then spoon onto cookie sheet and bake for about 25 minutes or until lightly browned..
- Remove from oven and loosen from pan ready when you are..
As mentioned earlier, these Coconut Macaroons are a cinch to make. Learn how to make classic coconut macaroons that are crisp on the outside with a moist, chewy interior. Here's an Easy Coconut Macaroons recipe- perfect for Passover. Macaroons are a popular Passover dessert as they don't contain flour, which is forbidden during the Jewish holiday. This is the best Coconut Macaroons recipe!