Skinny Eggs Benedict.
You can cook Skinny Eggs Benedict using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Skinny Eggs Benedict
- It's 4 of eggs large size.
- Prepare 200 g of ham lean (wafer thin) / 7 oz ..
- You need 100 g of spinach / 3½ oz ..
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of fromage frais (fat free).
- You need 4 of egg yolks (beaten).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (for the spinach).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (for the sauce).
- It's ½ teaspoon of marjoram.
Skinny Eggs Benedict instructions
- Cook the eggs: Put 25mm / 1 inch depth of boiling water into one or two deep + wide + glass lidded fry pans on a medium to high heat (there must be room for the eggs to cook separately). Add the white wine vinegar. Bring back to the boil and turn down to a gentle simmer. Carefully crack the eggs in the pan, keep note of the order they are put in. Start a timer for 3 minutes as the first egg goes in. Using a fish slice gently check each egg is “floating” and not stuck to the base of the pa....
- Whilst the eggs are cooking: Arrange the ham on a plate. Put the spinach in bowl and sprinkle with the tablespoon of lemon juice. Microwave for one minute to wilt and add to the ham..
- Mix the other ingredients in a pan on medium heat. Avoid bringing the pan to the boil but warm through stirring until the sauce thickens. Add the spinach and the egg to the ham and pour over the sauce..