Herbed Garlic Beer Bread. Jump to Recipe Jump to Video. Making beer bread is so easy. It's probably the easiest bread to make.
Cheesy herbed garlic bread is the perfect appetizer for a crowd, with mozzarella, cheddar, green onions, garlic and parsley. We had our first actual It's comfort foods like this garlic bread, and chill (that I pulled out of my freezer for dinner tonight) that are the kinds of recipes I dream about on my. For the bread, stir together the butter, mashed garlic, and herbs in a small. bowl and season with salt and pepper. You can have Herbed Garlic Beer Bread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Herbed Garlic Beer Bread
- You need 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- It's 1/4 tablespoon of basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 1 bottle of beer or 12 ounces.
Tear open the loaf of bread. This Herbed Garlic Bread is an easy-to-make savory bread recipe without yeast, and therefore has no kneading or rising time involved. Every slice is packed with the delicious and aromatic flavors of garlic and fresh herbs. If you've been following me for a while you know my eight-year-old son has Celiac.
Herbed Garlic Beer Bread instructions
- Preheat oven 350f.
- Mix together first 8 ingredients (flour, seasonings, baking powder, salt).
- Grease 2 bread pans.
- Mix 6 tablespoons butter, beer, honey in batter. Knead til mixed well.
- Divide in half, and press dough down in bread pans and spread out and even.
- Melt remaining butter. Brush some melted butter on top both loaves.
- Bake 40 to 70 minutes (each oven different and elevation varies baking time too) until done.
Stir in the room temperature beer to produce a stiff batter. Grease a loaf pan with the shortening and sprinkle cornmeal on bottom and sides. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the oil, garlic, and Italian herb seasoning. Remove the bread from the oven, and brush evenly with the garlic mixture. In large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar.