Snow Ice Cream. When it starts to snow, place a large, clean bowl outside to collect the flakes. When full, stir in sugar and vanilla to taste, then stir in just enough milk for the desired consistency. If you live in a place that gets a lot of snowfall during Winter, this makes a very quick dessert or snack that you can get very creative with.
Learn how to make ice cream out of snow from Delish.com. In a large bowl, pour condensed milk mixture over snow. Think ice cream, but great for you. You can have Snow Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Snow Ice Cream
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 4 cup of CLEAN Snow.
It's packed with protein, antioxidants and fiber—smooth like ice cream with flavors to die for—it's the perfect anytime treat. Whether you're fueling or indulging, Snow. The snow ice cream my grandma made for us was a mixture of raw egg, sugar, and cream that she whipped before pouring over the ice cream. As a mom with two young children, I try to limit their.
Snow Ice Cream step by step
- Put on your warm clothes and take the kids outside to collect 4 - 5 cups of fresh, clean snow. Don't pack the snow, just scoop it up..
- Bring it in the house and set it in the freezer while you prepare the other ingredients..
- Mix together the milk, vanilla, and the sugar. Stir this mixture until the sugar is dissolved..
- Slowly add the snow to your mixture, stirring constantly, until it is as thick as ice cream..
- Now it is ready to eat and enjoy..
Snow days can be fun but exhausting when the entire family is stuck at home. Treat the kids and Top with your favorite ice cream toppings. Whether you enjoy peanuts or cherries, add whatever you. It's a super winter activity to do with your family or your students, and it tastes so good! Place snow or shaved ice into a large bowl.