Ginger Chicken Stir Fry.
You can have Ginger Chicken Stir Fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ginger Chicken Stir Fry
- You need 1 1/2-2 lbs of chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces.
- It's 2 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It's 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It's 1 1/2-2 cups of sliced carrots.
- You need 1 of sliced peppers(any color.).
- It's 2 cups of broccoli florets.
- It's 2-3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce/liquid aminos.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh ginger, grated.
- You need 2 tbsp of cold water.
Ginger Chicken Stir Fry step by step
- In a medium sized bowl or gallon sized ziplock bag, add the chicken and 1 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch. Mix together until the chicken is evenly coated..
- In a pan over medium heat, add 2 tbsp of of the coconut oil. Put the chicken into the pan and until cooked through and golden brown. Remove and put to the side..
- Using the same pan, add the peppers and carrots. Cook until they are fork tender, about 5 to 10 minutes. Add the broccoli and cook another 5 to 10 minutes. Remove and place to the side..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, lemon juice, and fresh ginger. In another bowl, whisk together 2 tbsp of cold water and 1 tbsp of cornstarch. Combine with the honey mixture. Pour into the pan and cook until somewhat thickened. About 1 1/2 minutes..
- Finally, add the chicken and vegetables to the pan to cook together for about 3 minutes..