Delicious Keto Choc Chip Cookies. Typically today would be a " Nail it or fail it" but instead we bake my favorite keto cookies. A recipe for chocolate chip keto cookies has been the hands-down most popular request I've been getting over and over again from readers this past month. Be sure not to pulse too long or they'll turn into almond butter, which is delicious… but not what you want if you're making these cookies!
They are a great snack to keep at your desk or drawer for when hunger strikes. After our Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies had been such a success we thought we'd try our hand at other variations. No fuss dump recipe: Unlike other keto chocolate chip cookies recipes out there, this one is super simple and they turn out perfect every time! You can have Delicious Keto Choc Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Delicious Keto Choc Chip Cookies
- You need 1 C of coconut oil.
- It's 1 C of Xylitol or other sugar substitute.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 4 of large eggs, room temp.
- Prepare 6 C of almond flour.
- You need 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need C of dark chocolate chips (eyeball it).
- It's C of chopped pecans (eyeball it).
It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees Just a simple, straightforward, amazingly delicious, doughy yet still fully cooked, chocolate chip cookie that turns out perfectly every single time! These cookies are quick and easy with a delicious soft and chewy texture, perfect for your low carb or gluten free diet. This is a delicious low carb and keto friendly dessert recipe for chocolate chip cookies, made using almond flour and a sugar free sweetener.
Delicious Keto Choc Chip Cookies instructions
- Heat the oven on 350°F and prep cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat together the coconut oil, stevia, vanilla, and eggs, until smooth..
- Sift the almond flour, salt and baking soda in a separate bowl, then gradually mix ½ cup of flour at a time into the wet mixture. When the flour is fully incorporated, use a spatula to fold in the chocolate chips, pecans, and any additional toppings..
- Measure a tbsp of cookie dough, place on the prepped pan two inches apart, and gently flatten top of the cookie.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes for a more chewy cookie, and 15+ minutes for a crispy bite. Let it cool for approx 20 minutes before you enjoy!.
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe - Perfect Keto. These keto chocolate chip cookies are easily one of the best recipes you'll ever find for soft, delectable, low-carb cookies. Here's what you'll need to prepare this delicious keto chocolate chip cookie recipe The best keto chocolate chip cookies ever! This sugar-free low carb chocolate chip cookies It's the first step to making truly delicious low carb almond flour chocolate chip cookies, because it Tips For The Best Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies. While it is incredibly easy to make these low carb.