Cinnamon Cream Syrup For Pancakes Or Ice Cream. Cinnamon cream syrup is excellent with pecan French toast! We all enjoyed it on french toast and my mom said it was wonderful on ice cream. Divide pancakes between plates and top with a scoop of icecream and drizzle with the maple syrup.
View top rated Cinnamon cream syrup pancakes recipes with ratings and reviews. Homemade cinnamon ice cream with a custard base, cream, milk, sugar, and cinnamon. Is it ice cream season yet? You can have Cinnamon Cream Syrup For Pancakes Or Ice Cream using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Cream Syrup For Pancakes Or Ice Cream
- It's 5 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It's 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/2 tsp of maple extract.
Time to pull out the ice cream maker! Please welcome Simply Recipes contributor Garrett McCord as he shares his recipe for cinnamon. Cinnamon Syrup ~ for Coffee, Cider, Pancakes, Ice Cream & More! Homemade Cinnamon Syrup is perfect for creating an all-natural copycat of Starbucks' Cinnamon Dolce Latte or Caramel Stir into yogurt or oatmeal.
Cinnamon Cream Syrup For Pancakes Or Ice Cream step by step
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat..
- Stir in remaining ingredients..
- Cook, whisking constantly, until sugar dissolves and mixture thickens slightly (3 to 4 minutes)..
- Serve warm..
- Store in the refrigerator..
- Reheat to serve with pancakes or ice cream..
- *This recipe makes about 1 cup of syrup.*.
- **This recipe also makes a great gift when put in a nice jar.**.
Blend into smoothies and milk shakes. Drizzle on waffles, pancakes or ice cream. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium low heat. Stir in sugar, cinnamon, buttermilk and cream cheese. Cook mixture, whisking constantly until cream cheese has melted.