Paleo almond butter bread. Paleo almond butter bread is possibly the BEST keto bread recipe ever! The texture is light and fluffy just like wheat bread. Are you all ready to bake?!
This paleo almond zucchini bread is slightly crunchy on the outside and super moist on the inside. I guess I don't really care though as long as this is the result. ps- spread some of spicy chocolate walnut butter on a slice of this paleo almond zucchini bread and omg, it's like an explosion of nutty goodness. A moist, protein-packed healthy quick The Paleo Banana Bread recipe I posted a few years ago is still one of the most visited pages on my site, which I used as inspiration to make this. You can have Paleo almond butter bread using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paleo almond butter bread
- It's 4 of x-large eggs or 5 small eggs.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of almond butter.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
This paleo chocolate zucchini bread is soft, light, and moist, plus gluten free! Easy to whip up in the food processor. Freezer friendly and a crowd pleaser! Chocolate zucchini bread that just wont last… One thing you should know about this bread… These paleo almond butter brownies are a perfect combination of three distinctive flavors: slightly sweet, a hint of nutty, and of course, chocolate.
Paleo almond butter bread step by step
- Mix all ingredients until ot looks like batter. Pour in 9x5 bread pan, bake at 350 for 45-60 min. depending on you oven... mine takes 50min..
- After batter is mixed you can add whatever you like to the mix, nuts to chocolate chips. I also use duck eggs but chicken eggs work just as well!.
Almond Butter Might be the Best Butter. As good as grass fed butter is, there's just something about nut butters that I can't get enough of. Directions: Whisk all ingredients together Lay parchment paper or grease a loaf pan with butter or thin layer of coconut oil Pour in batter. You are at:Home»Ketogenic Food»Keto Paleo Almond Butter Bread Recipe. In a large bowl, mix the eggs, almond butter and sweetener with an electric whisk, until smooth and foamy.