Naughty steak (beef steak in diet pepsi). See recipes for Sticky Pepsi chicken too. Usually eaten as roasts, ribs, or steaks, beef is also commonly ground or minced. Patties of ground beef are often used in hamburgers.
Add steak, rosemary, paprika, curry powder, and bullion cubes. Add the blended tomato and pepper mixture and the bay leaf. Dip the steak in the beaten egg and sprinkle with the pepper to coat. You can cook Naughty steak (beef steak in diet pepsi) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Naughty steak (beef steak in diet pepsi)
- You need 5 of steak fillets.
- Prepare can of diet pepsi or any cola drink you prefer. that's what I had on me.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of sweet red pepper.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of hot sauce, chili sauce.
- It's 2 tsp of salt, black pepper, cinnamon, coriander.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
Heat the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the steak for four minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Find beef steak stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Search for "beef steak" in these categories. This quick and easy Filipino beef steak recipe takes very little time to make.
Naughty steak (beef steak in diet pepsi) step by step
- place all ingredients in a large bowl. let meat marinate for at least an hour if you're busy..
- heat a flat pan or a griller. add beef fillets and sprinkle salt n pepper. cover for 6 minutes or so then turn the steaks on the other side and season again and cover for a few more miminutes while turning till its done.
- steaks tend to shrink a bit once on heat, and more juices flow out of it. the juices will dry up again so it's ok..
The meat is marinated with lemon juice and soya sauce. Reviews for: Photos of Filipino Beef Steak. Steaks are like wine - the more you spend, the better they are. Juicier, more flavour, more tender, no random bits of sinew But you can turn every day beef steaks into something that tastes as good as a premium cut (in my humble opinion) by using a great beef steak marinade! Select the department you want to search in.