Stir Fry Vegetables. Watch as Better Homes and Gardens shows you how to stir fry vegetables. This can be done in either a wok or stainless steel skillet. Heat a wok on high heat.
Stir-frying adds a whole new dimension to your plain vegetables, only if you do it right. In this article, I want to explain how to prepare Chinese. Both the vegetables used and the texture are both key to making a delicious stir fry. You can cook Stir Fry Vegetables using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Vegetables
- Prepare Slices of garlic and ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried minced shrimp.
- It's 1 bundle of vegetables.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 3 pcs of dried mushroom, strips.
If you have an abundance of fresh produce, a stir fry recipe is a great way to use up all of your extra vegetables! This vegetable stir fry is easy to make and so delicious. Mixed vegetables + fresh aromatics + stir fry sauce. However, to make the BEST vegetable stir fry, I added another component to the formula.
Stir Fry Vegetables instructions
- Soak mushroom for 30 mins. After that squeeze and cut into strips. Heat wok add oil then stir fry mushroom until golden brown then set aside.
- Soak dried shrimp for 10 mins in hot water. After that, remove water then mince it and stir fry then set aside.
- In a wok stir fry garlic and ginger then add vegetables and mushroom. Cover and simmer and add oyster sauce..
- When done remove from wok place in a plate. Take the cook minced shrimp then sprinkle all over the vegetables.
This speedy veggie stir-fry is super easy to make, packed with vegetables and full of flavour. Jasmine rice is my favorite rice to make for serving with this Asian Vegetable Stir Fry. It's light and fluffy, and it has a good texture. This Thai-inspired veggie stir-fry is super easy to make, and quick too! Once you have the vegetables chopped, you're nearly done, as the cooking is lightening-quick.