Gluten Free Nut Butter Cookies. Almond butter, almond flour, and dark chocolate chips come together in these gluten-free chocolate chip cookies that are paleo-friendly. Made with any organic nut butter of choice. Great with almond butter, peanut butter, you name it!
These cookies are the perfect recipe for children. They require no fancy gadgets, just a bowl and a wooden spoon. No sharp implements, no dangerous mixer beaters. You can have Gluten Free Nut Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Nut Butter Cookies
- You need 1 cup of Your choice of Almond butter, Cashew butter, sunflower seed butter, etc..
- You need 2/3 cup of chocolate chips, semi sweet, milk, white, or chocolate chip alternative..
- You need 2/3 cup of coconut sugar.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 1 dash of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Plus they get to use their hands which is a big plus! In this video I share how to make Gluten free & vegan Chocolate Chip Nut Butter cookies. They came out chewy, just the way I. Cookie butter is a spreadable form of cookies!
Gluten Free Nut Butter Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine in a mixing bowl Almond butter, Vanilla, cinnamon, chocolate chips. Add sugar slowly to test for taste, before adding egg. Taste batter to see if more or less sugar could be added. If batter is of desired sweetness, quickly whip egg, and fold into mixture..
- Roll cookies into a ball and set on cookie sheet.
- Cook for 11-15 mins depending how large or how crunchy you desire your cookies.
This cookie butter is healthy for you with no refined flour, sugar or oil. Suitable for vegan, gluten-free, paleo and whole food diets. High in plant protein with just a small amount of natural sweetener. This recipe is a great alternative to trader joes or biscoff. These gluten-free peanut butter cookies are flourless, super easy, and require just a few ingredients and minutes to make!