Easy delicious grape dessert. Put about ten grapes in each of five wine glasses. Drop a dollop of sour cream on each pile of grapes. Sprinkle brown sugar to taste on top of the sour cream.
Baked, no bake, frozen, chilled, dipped, and layered, grapes are simple to add to desserts. Try these easy, unique, and fun dessert recipes made from scratch and featuring sweet grapes from California. This dessert is highly addictive and hard to stop eating! You can cook Easy delicious grape dessert using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy delicious grape dessert
- You need 50 of Grapes.
- You need 1/2 quart of Sour cream.
- It's 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
Don't be fooled by the humble ingredients, this is easy to make, very refreshing, and is perfect Truthfully, the first time I heard of this grape dessert, the ingredients did not appeal to me. But when I tasted it, OMG! This is one of those recipes you'll be. When the sweet tooth comes a-knockin', dish up one these luscious dessert options.
Easy delicious grape dessert instructions
- Put about ten grapes in each of five wine glasses.
- Drop a dollop of sour cream on each pile of grapes.
- Sprinkle brown sugar to taste on top of the sour cream.
- Very important: do not stir out it will look unappetizing.
- Serve and enjoy everybodys surprised praise that something so simple could be so delicious..
Whether it's brownies, pie, or cake that strikes your fancy, our delicious dessert recipes are sure to please. Grape recipes including pies, shortcakes, fruit salads and grain salads, as well as sorbet, roasted grapes for a cheese board, and much more. Spring is Crazy at our house! There are so many different functions that I need to bring desserts too, and sometimes I don't have the time to bake something. So I have many No Bake "Go To" recipes that I can whip up.