Cinnamon rolls. Find recipes and step-by-step help for making easy, sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more. Brunch is served with this party-sized cinnamon roll with apple filling.
The dough I ultimately created is best made over two days. Not only does this break up the work, but I think the flavor from a slow-risen dough tastes better. After you've rolled the dough, spread the cinnamon filling on top and roll-up jelly-roll style. You can cook Cinnamon rolls using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon rolls
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It's 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need of Glaze.
- It's 1/2 cup of icing sugar.
- It's of Few drops of milk.
Cut into as many rolls as you'd like. Cut into as many rolls as you'd like. Salt: cinnamon rolls made without salt tastes very plain and in addition, salt also helps to control yeast in cinnamon roll recipes so don't skip it. The icing is truly unforgettable too!
Cinnamon rolls step by step
- Mix first 4 ingredients and make a well and then cut in butter. Then add milk. Knead and roll into rectangle.
- Cream butter and cinnamon and sugar together..
- Spread mixture over rectangle saving enough to spread on top of your rolls when complete. Roll up the rectangle and cut. Place in a greased pan and spread remaining mixture on top.
- Bake at 375 for 20 to 25 minutes..
- Mix icing sugar and milk together and drizzle over rolls and then serve.
Just cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and vanilla. This cinnamon roll recipe makes the absolute best, gooiest cinnamon rolls for the follwoing reasons: The rolls touch each other while baking. After the cinnamon rolls rise they will be touching each other on all sides (except for the part pointing to the outside of the pan). These cinnamon rolls can easily be made ahead. For best results, choose one of the following two methods.