You can have Salmon Loaf using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon Loaf
- You need 1 can of salmon.
- It's 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of egg, slightly beaten.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced onions.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of salmon liquid.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter melted.
Salmon Loaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain salmon, flake (remove skin and bones)..
- Add all ingredients and mix well..
- Place into a greased loaf pan..
- Bake for 30 to 400.
- Top with melted butter..
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes..