No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls. These no yeast cinnamon rolls are the easiest homemade cinnamon rolls you'll ever make. With no dough-punching & no waiting for the dough to rise, the hardest thing about these cinnamon rolls is waiting for them to come out of the oven! Recipe for easy No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls (no yeast needed)!
This recipe will save the day and satisfy your sweet tooth. These brown sugar and cinnamon filled cinnamon rolls are even more decadent when topped with cream cheese icing. How Do You Make Cinnamon Rolls Without Yeast? You can cook No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls
- It's of For Dough.
- You need 1 cup of Maida (All-purpose flour).
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of curd.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of melted butter.
- Prepare of For Filling.
- It's 2 tbsp of jaggery grated.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need To taste of powdered sugar for dusting.
The answer is short and sweet, just two little words: baking powder. We've been on a major no-yeast baking kick around here, including my new favorite recipes for homemade bread and homemade pizza dough, neither of which. For glaze, combine powdered sugar and milk in a small bowl and stir until smooth. Once rolls are finished, drizzle on glaze and serve warm.
No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Mix Seived flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt in a bowl..
- Take milk at room temperature add curd, mix it and keep it aside for 10 minutes..
- Add melted butter into the dry ingredient and knead a soft dough with milk mixture, Initially the dough will seem crumbly keep kneading If needed you can add little curd. Avoid using water. Rest the dough for about 10 minutes and after 10 minutes, knead it once again for 1-2 minutes. You can see the dough becoming very smooth..
- For filling--Mix the soft butter along with jaggery and cinnamon powder to it. Mix it well to make a paste..
- In a Kadhai add salt and put a stand which should be 1-1 1/2 high, cover and pre heat for 12 mins on medium flame..
- Roll out the dough with a thickness of about 1/2 cm. Try making a rectangle, slowly try giving the shape. The thickness should be even.Spread the cinnamon paste equally all around them smoothly. Should be a nice even layer. Now Fold(with book fold technique) roll with a rolling pin for the edges to stick..
- Make 6 divisions. Cut 3 strips from one division, twist each of the strips to make a braid and tuck both the edges at the bottom..
- Grease small bowls and place them on a plate and put it into the preheated kadhai Cook on medium-hot flame for about 15-20 minutes. You will see that the colour has started to change. Brush with melted butter, the crust will become really nice and soft. You can serve them warm. Dust with icing sugar and enjoy..
These no-yeast cinnamon rolls are great for an after-school snack or to pack to-go. If you never tried baking without yeast, this recipe can help you How To Make No-Yeast Cinnamon Rolls. Make and knead the dough: Combine the dry. Traditional cinnamon rolls get their signature tender, doughy texture from a rich yeasted dough. They're pillowy-soft, like a cinnamon-scented pillow, but all of this comes at a price: time.