HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket. HCG Diet guide including the phases of the HCG diet meal plan and preparing meals that fit into the high protein diet. For lunch, you might make an apple chicken salad with cooked chicken, a diced apple, and diced celery, mixed with lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, salt, and stevia to taste. Watch me as I prepare a Chicken Fajita recipie for the hCG diet.
These chicken spinach meatballs are to die for. I make these for my kids' lunch boxes and everyone at their school wants them. How to make baked chicken with spinach and artichokes Take chicken pieces and brown on all sides. You can have HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket
- You need 1 of frozen spinach.
- It's 1/2 of Red onion.
- You need 1 of fresh tomato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each: salt, black pepper, cinnamon, coriander, paprika, mixed spice.
- It's 100 grams of chicken breasts.
Just came across this recipe which looks ideal for a quick one pot meal between Christmas and. Chicken Saltimbocca With Spinach & Potatoes. Swap Thick Chicken Breast for Thin Cutlets. Arrange bocconcini on the chicken and season with pepper.
HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket instructions
- Mix all spices together in a bowl. use 1 full tsp for each pocket. to limit the amount of salt.
- Defrost spinach and sieve the water out. I might use fresh spinach next time though, frozen spinach is full of water..
- Thinly slice the 1/2 onion..
- Cut the tomato in half then remove the pulp. cut each half in half again then cut each half into bite size. about 2 or 3 each half.
- Weigh these 3 vegetables on a scale for approximately 200 grams..
- Then add the chicken, spice with 1 tsp of spice mix and weigh again for approximately 300 grams total. chicken should be 100 g or less.
- Close up the foil to a pocket. bake in the oven for 50 minutes on 180 c..
- Update on HCG drops diet, although they were amazing for both rounds I had to stop using them. I got breast pains every time I tried but it was nothing serious, so be careful that by time your body might not accept it..
For more healthy recipes and expert diet advice go to www.healthyfood.com © Healthy Life media Limited. Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension (DASH) is an eating plan to lower or control high blood pressure. The DASH diet emphasizes foods that are lower in sodium as well as foods that are rich in potassium, magnesium and calcium — nutrients that help lower blood pressure. Spinach stuffed chicken breasts are low carb and so easy to make! This easy stuffed chicken breast recipe is going to be a new low carb family favorite!