You can cook Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough
- It's 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of white corn meal.
- It's 1 tbsp of salt.
- It's 1 packages of dry active yeast.
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
- It's 2 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Pizza Dough instructions
- Combine all the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well distributed..
- Add the water of the water and begin mixing. Mix until all of the dough is sticking together then empty out dough on a floured surface and kneed for about 3 minutes. Work until the dough is a ball..
- Dough should not be sticky. If it is then add more flour (a little at a time). If dough is too dry to stick together, add more water, a tablespoon at a time..
- In a large bowl add olive oil and add dough. Roll dough to completely coat..
- Cover with damp towel. Let sit for 1 hour. Dough should roughly double in size..