Easy Pineapple Cheesecake.
You can have Easy Pineapple Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Pineapple Cheesecake
- It's 250 grams of Cream cheese, softened.
- You need 200 ml of Sweetened condensed milk.
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 300 ml of Cool whip, thawed.
- You need 500 ml of Crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 1 each of Graham wafer pie crust.
Easy Pineapple Cheesecake instructions
- Beat together cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth..
- Add vanilla and Cool whip and mix well..
- Stir in crushed pineapple (including the juice) and mix until well blended..
- Pour mixture into Graham crust. Cover and refrigerate 3 hours before serving..