Icecream Cake using Pancake Mix.
You can cook Icecream Cake using Pancake Mix using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Icecream Cake using Pancake Mix
- You need of For the sponge:.
- Prepare 1 pack of pancake mix.
- Prepare 2 of medium eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter melted.
- You need of For the icecream:.
- Prepare 2 cups of crashed oreo biscuit.
- Prepare 2 of packed of Nestle all purpose cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's of For the topping:.
- You need 1 cup of crashed oreo biscuit.
Icecream Cake using Pancake Mix step by step
- Preheat oven at 150 deg cel..
- Mix Pancake mix, eggs, milk and butter in a large bowl. Pour into the pan. Bake for 15-20mins. Let it cool afterwards..
- Using electric mixer, mix cream and powdered sugar until it become fluffy. Mix crashed Oreo gradually. Refrigerated for 5mins..
- Cut your sponge into three layers..
- Layer your first sponge into a springform pan, then pour your cream mixture. Do the same steps with the remaining sponge and cream. Topped with your 1 cup crashed Oreo, or decorate as desired. Refrigerate for at least 4hours..
- Here' s what i did with mine..