Easy Pizza Dough. Reviews for: Photos of Quick and Easy Pizza Crust. This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe. This recipe for everyday pizza dough is one we've worked on together over the years, tweaking It's easy to make, either over a lazy afternoon at home or to stash in your fridge for later, and it's super.
This easy pizza dough recipe is great for beginners and produces a soft homemade pizza crust. Here's my recipe for easy pizza dough that makes for a soft, pillowy crust (and can even be made ahead)! Making homemade pizza dough a day or a couple of weeks ahead gives you a head start on dinner. You can have Easy Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza Dough
- It's 2 Cups of All purpose flour.
- It's 2 1/4 Teaspoons of yeast Instant.
- It's 1 Teaspoon of Sugar.
- It's 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Olive OIL.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Water Warm.
Perfect for pizza night with the family! We love to make homemade pizza together on the. Don't spend hours making pizza dough! Use this dough for any pizza recipe you want to make and follow recipe instructions for shaping and baking times.
Easy Pizza Dough step by step
- Combine all the ingredients and gently knead with fingertips until a slightly sticky dough forms. You don't have to work your arm by kneading too much. Just get the dough together..
- Place in an oiled bowl and turn the dough so the oil coats it. Cover with a damp kitchen towel and let it rise for about 20-25 mins or until doubled in volume..
- Punch down the dough and knead lightly until it forms a ball. Transfer to a floured surface..
- Roll the dough into a circle or rectangle, flouring it as you go. You can make one big pizza, but I did two smaller ones cause I don't like to share my pizza..
- Add some pizza sauce, some veggies, garden fresh spinach, and basil, and grate some cheese on top. I had some grilled paprika chicken, so I threw some of that in and I drizzled some sriracha as well. Yes, i am greedy like that..
- Bake for about 15 mins in a pre-heated oven at 200C. The base will turn a lovely golden brown..
This homemade pizza dough recipe is pleasantly chewy, golden and crisp on the outside, but most of all, so easy to make. New to making dough from scratch? Here's a quick and easy pizza dough recipe. You can make pizza dough with the aid of a food processor or a bread machine, but this recipe is done by hand. This is a really easy way to make a good "yeasty" pizza dough!