Chewy and Soft Pizza Dough.
You can cook Chewy and Soft Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chewy and Soft Pizza Dough
- It's of Bread flour.
- It's of Cake flour.
- You need of Lukewarm water (about 35-36℃).
- It's of Natural yeast (or fresh yeast).
- It's of Sugar.
- You need of Salt.
Chewy and Soft Pizza Dough instructions
- Sprinkle the yeast granules into the lukewarm water. The yeast will sink if the water temperature is too cold or too hot..
- Add the salt, dry ingredients, and sugar in the pan of the bread machine. If the salt touches the yeast directly, the power of the yeast will weaken. So add the salt at the bottom..
- Once the yeast from Step 1 has soaked for about 5 minutes, gently stir, to dissolve the yeast with a spoon, and pour it into the pan..
- Chose the "pizza dough setting" on the bread machine and press start. When the bread machine beeps to let you know it is done, take it out of the pan. Dust a working surface with some flour to prevent it from sticking..
- Divide the dough into 2 equal pieces, and roll into balls. Let it rest for 10 minutes. Cover the bowl, so the dough does not dry up..
- The dough is done!! Make pizza with your favorite toppings..
- You don't need to use a rolling pin to roll out the dough. Simply lift up one of the edges of the dough, and it will start stretching with gravity..
- "Chestnut, Walnut and Cream Cheese Fall Pizza". It can be a dessert pizza or an accompaniment for a glass of wine. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/158972-autumn-pizza-with-chestnut-walnut-and-cream-cheese-pizza.
- "Eggplant, Bacon and Cheese Pizza". The bite-sized cheese and eggplant is excellent. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/159164-delicious-eggplant-bacon-cheese-pizza.
- "Bacon, Green Beans, and Cherry Tomatoes Pizza". The fresh texture of the cherry tomato is great. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/159366-bacon-green-beans-and-cherry-tomato-pizza.