Vegan Pumpkin Muffins.
You can have Vegan Pumpkin Muffins using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Pumpkin Muffins
- You need of Pumpkin Miffin.
- You need 1 cup of canned pumpkin.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of applesauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 dash of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare of Cinnamon Glaze.
- It's 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy milk.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
Vegan Pumpkin Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Line muffin pan with paper liners..
- In a medium bowl, stir together pumpkin, oil, applesauce, sugar, soy milk and vanilla..
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Stir together until ingredients are well combined. Do not over-mix..
- Fill paper liners evenly. Bake for 22-24 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Transfer to a wire rack to cool..