simple peanut butter cookies. Over the years, similar recipes followed, including Betty Crocker's peanut butter. These cookies were for sure the best Peanut Butter cookies I ever made. I too added just a little more flour and a little more Peanut Butter.
Peanut butter cookies can be made quickly from scratch. Peanut butter cookies can be made quickly from scratch. Quick and easy peanut butter cookies. You can cook simple peanut butter cookies using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of simple peanut butter cookies
- It's 1 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated white sugar.
- You need 1 large of egg.
Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. This recipe for soft peanut butter cookies is very simple to make with very few ingredients. Straight from my mom's recipe box, these are the BEST peanut butter cookies - they are easy to make and stay wonderfully soft. With just three ingredients, these simple peanut butter cookies will delight kids and grown-ups alike - and they're gluten-free, too.
simple peanut butter cookies step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- in bowl mix egg cup of sugar and cup of peanut butter until well mixed.
- with spoon scoop onto pan make them as big as u want then flatten out with fork into criss cross pattern.
- put into oven for 8-10 min not to long so they can be soft.
- pull out of oven let stand for about 8 minutes then ready to serve.
- i sprinkled sugar on top before puttin in the over but you can put it after or non at all.
Press the cookies down with the back of a fork to squash them a little. These super soft peanut butter cookies are easy to make, full of peanut butter flavor, and don't require any dough chilling! I used crunchy peanut butter instead of smooth, and added a bag of chocolate chips. Everyone I gave them to has asked for the recipe! Simple Peanut Butter Cookies: Instructions for classic, crunchy, and delicious peanut butter cookies.