Cinnamon Roll. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick brown sugar off your fingers for the rest of the afternoon. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls?
They also make an excellent gift. Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Don't be afraid to drown them in frosting. You can cook Cinnamon Roll using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll
- Prepare of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It's of baking soda.
- It's of salt.
- Prepare of curd.
- It's of sugar.
- It's of cinnamon powder.
- You need of melted butter.
This giant cinnamon roll is a major crowd pleaser, and couldn't be easier to make. (It's made with Crescent dough!) Place rolls cut side-up in prepared baking pan. Best Ever Cinnamon Rolls with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing ~ Recipe. These are hands down the best Cinnamon Rolls I've ever had! The FLUFFIEST Homemade Cinnamon Rolls of Your Life (Can Make Overnight).
Cinnamon Roll step by step
- Take one bowl add all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda,1 tbsp sugar, salt, 1 tbsp melted butter and curd and mix it well..
- Now make a smooth dough and cover it for 10 mins.
- Now heat the pan add one stand in a pan and cover it and preheat for 10 min.
- Meanwhile.take 1 tbsp melted butter,1 tbsp sugar,1/2 tsp cinnamon powder and mix it well..
- Now take out the dough with the help of rolling pin make a rectangular shape of the dough..
- Now on the rectangular shape dogh add the cinnamon powder mixture evenly. now fold it as book fold type. And evenly cut into small part.
- Now take one piece and cut half from middle and do twist fold. Now repeat the process for all pieces.you can also make a different shape as you wish..
- Now in preheated pan out this all pieces and cover it and cook it for 15 minutes..
- Now your yummy 😋 cinnamon rolls are ready to eat..
If you haven't made cinnamon rolls with a simple brioche instead of regular dough. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more. Absolutely the best cinnamon rolls, ever. So good, you can't NOT make them, let alone, stop eating them. A little hard work but totally worth it in the end.