Olive bread easy and delicious. Salty olives add a depth of flavor to this rustic bread recipe! The wonderful people over at Bob's Red Mill were kind enough to sponsor this Easy Rustic Olive Want to know how to make olive bread that is delicious? Just as good bread makes a meal, good flour is what makes the bread!
Delicious on it's own for a tea-time treat or served with soup. French Olive Bread, looks beautiful, smells great, tastes amazing, but the best part for a house wife with many chores, is that this bread is so easy to make. I would love to see your creation. You can cook Olive bread easy and delicious using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Olive bread easy and delicious
- You need 500 g of self-rising flour.
- It's 1 can of beer.
- Prepare 1 of little salt.
- You need of quite a few pitted olives cut into pieces (I prefer Kalamata olives).
- It's 1 of little oil to brush the baking pan.
As for my recipe, here you go! This is my recipe for a delicious sourdough olive bread. The dough is easy to make, and versatile enough to be used for breads or pizza dough! I love using olive oil for dough.
Olive bread easy and delicious step by step
- Just mix the flour with teh beer, the salt and finally add the olives. The mixture will be a bit sticky but it doesn't matter..
- Pour it into a cake pan that you have already brushed with oil and dusted it with a little flour..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 50 minutes..
The ideas are endless for delicious bread dishes with your dough. It is quite easy, not too much work especially if you use a machine with a hook attachment. Which I must say is what I always fall back on these days. Olive Bread, fresh baked bread, yes you can and it is so delicious and so easy perfect with any meal or on it own. As utterly simple and easy as it is, it's so delightfully delicious and flavorful. "Olive Cheese Bread"—the words alone make my mouth water.