sausage with bolonaise sauce and pasta. Nothing in this Pasta in Vodka Sauce with Sausage dish tastes overbearing or under seasoned. This is a fantastic and incredibly tasty bolognese meat sauce to go with your pasta. I promise, you will love this dish, spiced up with all that vodka flavor.
Serve with more parmesan, if desired. Delightful pasta dish with a fabulous sauce. Serve with garlic bread if desired. You can cook sausage with bolonaise sauce and pasta using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of sausage with bolonaise sauce and pasta
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of any pasta desired.
- Prepare of onions.
- You need of garlic.
- You need of green pepper.
- You need of ginger.
- You need of wostershire sauce.
- Prepare of paprika.
- It's of salt to taste.
- It's of black pepper.
- You need of red wine (optional).
- Prepare of herbs desired.
- It's of sugar.
- Prepare of chicken or beef stock.
- You need of butter.
- It's of fine cinnamon.
- It's of tomatoes.
- You need of tomatoe paste.
- It's of beef or lamb sausage cut in cubes.
An excellent chunky pasta sauce with beef, pork, lots of vegetables and tons of flavor. I substituted sweet Italian pork sausage for the ground pork; yum. This is basically a Bolognese sauce made with sausages instead of mince. It's thick and really savoury and tastes even better the next day.
sausage with bolonaise sauce and pasta step by step
- cook pasta and when done do not rinse.
- heat oil in pot adding onions and cook till brown.
- add garlic,ginger and green pepper cook for 10 mins.
- add water occasionally so ingredients dnt stick to pot.
- add little butter,can of tomatoes,woster sauce,salt and pepper.
- add rest of ingredients and cook for 30-45 minutes.
- add sausage to sauce and cook till done.
- add pasta to pot and stir,cook for 5 minutes.
- add cheese if required and serve.
Pasta, sauce, and sausages, what could be a better combination? The sausage meat adds great flavour to a simple dish. Return the pasta to the drained pot and toss with half of the sauce and some starchy water. Serve the pasta in shallow bowls topped with extra sauce and some grated. Bolognese sauce is a classic Italian sauce for pasta made with ground meat such as beef or pork.