Beer bread. Beer bread is any bread that includes beer in the dough mixture. Depending on the type of beer used, it may or may not contribute leavening to the baking process. Thus, beer breads range from heavy, unleavened, loaves to light breads and rolls incorporating baker's yeast.
Beer bread has a beautiful malty, yeasty flavor, that's light and not at all overwhelming or beer-y. ANY! (I told you that beer bread is easy!) I've found that the kind of beer. This homemade beer bread recipe is lightly sweetened with honey, and so easy and delicious! You can have Beer bread using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beer bread
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- You need of tspn baking powder.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of beer (I used whitecap).
- It's of margarine (feel free to use butter).
- Prepare of If using butter add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
It's the best beer bread recipe! Beer Bread is a super simple and quick bread that will become a weeknight favorite to serve alongside all of your hearty fall and winter meals. I'm in full on cozy food mode. Beer bread is an easy bread that requires no kneading or rising.
Beer bread instructions
- Whisk dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Add beer and half the margarine.
- Knead to a soft dough, shape in to a ball and comer in bowl with plastic wrap.
- Set aside and let lest rill dialed in size, approximately 30 minutes.
- Beat dough down, shape and transfer to a prepared bread tin..
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
- Cover with kitchen cloth and let eat for another 30 minutes..
- Met the remaining half of your margarine and pour it over your dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 175 degrees for 45 minutes.
- To check for doneness, insert a skewer and if it comes out clean, your bread is ready.
- Enjoy warm with your favorite accompaniment!.
It pairs well with chili or stew, and can be whipped up in a couple of minutes. You can learn to make the basic recipe. "Beer Bread is a quick bread to make to accompany any beef dish. The type of beer you use will My family has recently become addicted to Tastefully Simple's Beer Bread. Beer Bread is one of the easiest breads you can make, with so few ingredients you'll be amazed. You'll be even more amazed at the taste.