Easy Chicken and Steak Stir Fry.
You can have Easy Chicken and Steak Stir Fry using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken and Steak Stir Fry
- Prepare of Stir fry ingredients.
- It's 1 package of stir fry steak (flank).
- It's 2 of boneless chicken breasts (split).
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- It's 10-15 of baby carrots.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves minced (you can also use dry minced garlic).
- Prepare of Olive oil (for sautéing vegetables).
- It's Squeeze of butter.
- You need of Stir fry sauce ingredients.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It's 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Meat marinade.
- It's of Island teriyaki sauce.
Easy Chicken and Steak Stir Fry step by step
- Chop your carrots, onion, and peppers into small diced pieces..
- Add a little olive oil to a deep large frying pan or wok then add the vegetables and cook on medium high until they are tender..
- While the veggies are cooking, cut your chicken and steak into bite size pieces keeping the meats seperate..
- Once the veggies are tender enough, add the chicken broth, water and soy sauce to the vegetables and bring to a low boil. Stirring occasionally..
- In a bowl, combine the chicken with the island teriyaki sauce to marinade it..
- In another bowl combine the steak and the island teriyaki sauce to marinade it..
- Pour the chicken and marinade into a seperate deep frying pan and cook until chicken is done. Medium heat. When chicken is fully cooked, pour into wok with the sautéed vegetables..
- Pour the steak and marinade into the same frying pan the chicken was cooked in and simply brown the steak. Do not overcook the steak because it will continue cooking when added to the stir fry mixture. Pour the steak into the stir fry mixture..
- Add the minced garlic, squeeze butter and honey to stir fry mix and stir the ingredients thoroughly..
- Bring the stir fry to a low boil and add the cornstarch for thickening. The mixture will be quite soupy at first, but just have patience and add more cornstarch if you need to. Combine with rice if you wish and enjoy!.