Pecan/Jam Cinnamon Rolls. Learn how to make these amazing homemade caramel pecan sticky buns!! Soft and light cinnamon rolls covered in a sticky and gooey caramel sauce and loaded. Loaded with cinnamon sugar, juicy shredded apples, and crunchy pecans.
These decadent Caramel Pecan Cinnamon Rolls can be made the night before and baked fresh in the morning! Topped with delicious caramel cinnamon Cinnamon rolls can seem extremely difficult and challenging, especially if you've never made them be. I'm here to dispel the myth that cinnamon rolls. You can have Pecan/Jam Cinnamon Rolls using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pecan/Jam Cinnamon Rolls
- You need of Dough:.
- It's of all purposes flour.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of warm water.
- You need of sugar.
- It's of salt.
- You need of butter (unsalted).
- It's of packet of active dry yeast.
- It's of scalded milk.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- Prepare of sugar + extra for pan.
- You need of crushed pecans.
- You need of melted butter + more for pan.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon (or more if you like).
- Prepare of spreadable jam (any flavor).
- Prepare of Glaze:.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of butter (softened).
- It's of vanilla extract.
- You need of hot water.
Stir together brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over butter. Irresistible and indulgent these Pecan Cinnamon Rolls and their simple coffee icing make the perfect sweet brunch recipe. If you're looking to How to make Pecan Cinnamon Rolls. Make the dough: Heat a little milk and butter until melted together, then combine with the remaining dough ingredients.
Pecan/Jam Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- In this recipe I will be using Pecans and a 10oz jar of spreadable and natural Polanar Seedless Raspberry Jam. Any flavor can be substituted..
- Heat oven to 350°.
- In a bowl dissolve yeast in warm water and set aside. In a large bowl mix milk, sugar, salt, melted butter and egg. Add two cups flour and mix until smooth. Add yeast warm mixture. Add remaining flour to make dough thicker. Knead dough on lightly floured flat surface for 5 minutes. Roll into a ball and place in well greased bowl. Cover and let rise until double in size (1 to 1½ hours).
- Remove dough from bowl and roll out on a floured surface into a 15X9 inch rectangle. With a streight edge, cut edges with a pizza cutter to make clean edges all the way around to make uniform. Place removed edges on remaining dough and roll onto dough surface. Brush melted butter over dough surface. Sprinkle mixed cinnamon and sugar on surface and add a thin layer of jam on top. Add a layer of crushed Pecans. At the 15" inch side, roll dough and pinch the ends. Cut dough into 12 or 15 pieces..
- Coat the bottom of baking pan with butter and sprinkle with sugar. Place cinnamon roll slices close together in pan and let rise until doubled in size (about 45 minutes).
- When done rising, bake at 350° for about 30 minutes until golden brown.
- While baking, mix powdered sugar, butter and vanilla. Add hot water 1 Tbsp at a time until Glaze appears to be smooth. Let rolls cool and drizzle Glaze over top of rolls. Your Rolls are amazing. Now you can spread the love of all your time and effort that went into making these totally awesome cinnamon rolls!.
Light, tender and studded with pecans, these make-ahead cinnamon rolls are topped with a sugary glaze as soon as they come out of the oven. Easy Way Baking these cinnamon rolls in big batches makes the effort worth it—they take time but are so satisfying. Slideshow: How to Make Sticky Buns. Freshly harvested pecans in the fall push these rolls over the top, making this a welcome dish on holiday mornings. Starting at the long side closest to you, tightly roll the dough to form a long cylinder.