Pizza Dough. In the mood for Pizza tonight? Our Pizza Sauce will kick it up a notch. We use all-purpose flour because double zero is hard to find.
This no-rise pizza dough recipe involves mixing a few basic ingredients and patting the dough into the pan. Quick and easy pizza dough, no kneading required. See the recipe plus a helpful video and have homemade pizza in under an hour. You can have Pizza Dough using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough
- It's 4 1/2 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- You need 3 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Instant Yeast.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 15 oz of of Lukewarm Water (Heat 40 sec Microwave).
- It's 1 large of Stainless Steel Bowl.
- You need 1 of Food Processor or Mixer.
Skip store-bought, frozen pizza and make this pizza dough recipe from scratch. Tackling it yourself may seem daunting at first, but making your pizza base at home is economical, fun, and healthy since you control the ingredients. Our best homemade pizza dough yields enough dough to make two pies, or one pizza and four large calzones, so you can get creative with your dinner. Refrigerated dough will keep several days.
Pizza Dough instructions
- Combine 4 cups flour, sugar, salt, and yeast in bowl of food Processor.
- Pulse 3 to 4 times until incorporated.
- Add Olive Oil and Water.
- Run food processor until mixture forms ball that rides around the bowl above the blade, about 15 seconds.
- Continue Processing 15 seconds longer.
- Transfer dough ball to lightly floured surface and knead once or twice by hand until smooth ball is formed..
- Divide dough into 3 even parts and place each in a covered quart-sized deli container or zip lock freezer bag..
- Place in refer and allow to rise at least one day, up to 5 hours.
It may also be successfully frozen and thawed. Keeping preweighed individual frozen dough balls on hand makes it easy to have pizza whenever you like. (Thaw dough overnight in the refrigerator or leave at room temperature for several hours.) Featured in: Pizza, Made With A Light Hand, California Style. Want to make your own pizza dough? Bobby Flay's got the recipe for success. The ingredients in this homemade pizza dough recipe include bread flour, sugar, dry yeast, salt, water and olive oil.