Turkey Meatballs in a Yummy Pasta Sauce. Tender meatballs filled with onions and Parmesan, bathed in plenty of tomato sauce, are classics in every way except for one: They call for turkey instead of the usual In a large bowl, combine cheese, bread crumbs, onion, chives, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano and red pepper flakes, if using, and mix well. Use turkey mince to make burgers, curries, Bolognese, meatballs and more. While meatball purists might declare blasphemy, turkey meatballs are actually my favorite meatballs.
Turkey meatballs are very good served with garlic bread and a nice green salad. I make a wonderful layered salad my family loves. I do hope you will enjoy this recipe for turkey meatballs served in a The cream sauce is yummy and easy. You can have Turkey Meatballs in a Yummy Pasta Sauce using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatballs in a Yummy Pasta Sauce
- It's 1/2 lb of Ground turkey.
- It's 3 clove of Garlic. 2 minced one grated.
- It's 2 of Onions - One chopped, 1/4 of the other grated.
- You need 1 of Red bell pepper chopped.
- You need 6 of Fresh chopped mushrooms.
- It's 1 of Large can of crushed tomatoes.
- It's of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 cup of Red wine.
- It's 1/4 cup of Freshly grated parmesean cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
I love turkey meatballs and would love to try something new. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, bread, milk, Parmesan, basil and parsley and mix well. Using a fork, remove the squash flesh from the skin and stir the squash into the tomato sauce. Serve the squash topped with meatballs.
Turkey Meatballs in a Yummy Pasta Sauce instructions
- In a bowl add ground turkey, grated onion, grated garlic, parmesean cheese, rosemary, salt and pepper. Mix with a fork..
- Roll into meatballs. Size of your choice. Place into heated large pan with high sides with a little extra virgin olive oil. Brown on all sides. Be careful not to break metballs. Take out and place on a plate..
- In same pan, add chopped onion, red bell pepper, mushrooms and garlic. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper. Add more oil if you need to. Cook for about 7-8 minutes or until cooked down..
- Add wine and red pepper flakes. Let cook about 1 minute. Add meatballs back in..
- Add crushed tomatoes. Rinse can with about 1/2 cup of water and pour into pan..
- Bring to a boil, turn down to medium low, cover and let cook 30 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Serve over pasta of your choice..
This meatball soup with pasta and vegetables is great any time of the year. I have a vivid memory of my grandma making it during hot summer days. Alternatively, you can use grater to grate. These Baked Turkey Meatballs are served in a red wine mushroom sauce for an easy, quick, and filling weeknight dinner. While there's no childhood nostalgia in meatballs for me (can I please get a surrogate Italian nonna?!), as a cook I really appreciate how quick, easy, filling, and comforting they.