Keto coconut no bake bites!. Looking for an easy no bake keto fat bomb bite?! Look no further than the Kalifornia Keto chocolate peanut butter bite mix- see just how easy it was to mix. These coconut no-bake fat bombs are quick and easy to make and you can eat them straight away, you don't need to put them in the freezer before eating.
Freezer fudge, truffles, peanut butter cups, oatmeal cookie bites and much. Creamy, fudgey and crunchy are just a few words to describe these amazing keto no bake cookies. A perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth and get in some valuable macronutrients. You can have Keto coconut no bake bites! using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto coconut no bake bites!
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded coconut flakes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- It's 1 of tablespoon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almond butter.
- It's Pinch of stevia.
- It's of Strawberry slices (amount depends on how many cookies you make).
- Prepare of Kiwi slices (amount depends on how many cookies you make).
- Prepare of Mint leaves (depends on how many cookies you make).
Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. These completely healthy, sugar-free no bake keto coconut bars are a perfect keto snack/keto fat bomb! Even though I'm a bit biased towards erythritol, you can use other granulated keto-friendly sweeteners that won't spike your blood sugar as well, but be aware that you may have to add more or. An easy Christmas cookie with a lovely white color.
Keto coconut no bake bites! step by step
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and grind until mixed (except the strawberry, kiwi, and mint.).
- Make little balls and press them on a plate until flat.
- Place the kiwi on a plate (on the bottom).
- Put the strawberry on top.
- Add the flat cookie bite on top of the strawberry.
- Add the mint leaf to garnish.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
In my video, I am using almond meal made from unblanched almonds. You can see there is tiny brown bites of almond skin on the balls at the end. Excuse me while I go enjoy one (or two!) of these delectable no-bake cookies! Watch out for these cookies as even non-keto eaters will be reaching for these low carb goodies! Coconut is a go-to ingredient for low carb desserts—especially in keto cookies recipes!