Healthy Matcha Muffins.
You can have Healthy Matcha Muffins using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Matcha Muffins
- You need 2 cup of Overripe bananas.
- It's 1 cup of Unsweetened applesauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Avocado.
- You need 2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Matcha powder (culinary grade).
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
Healthy Matcha Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl..
- Combine bananas, avocado, applesauce and eggs in blender and pulse until smooth..
- Pour wet mix into dry mix and mix together..
- Pour batter into greased muffin tin. Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..