Bechamel & tomatoe pasta. Preparation Melt the butter in a heavy-bottomed saucepan. Bechamel sauce is a classic French sauce made from butter, flour, and milk. It's a versatile sauce that forms the base for most creamy sauces, gratins.
White sauce is perhaps the most commonly used mother sauce for home cooks. Béchamel is also among the most versatile. While hollandaise is hollandaise, and there aren't too many classical variations on it, béchamel is the source of any number of creamy, cheesy, and velvety sauces. You can have Bechamel & tomatoe pasta using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bechamel & tomatoe pasta
- It's 1 packet of pasta.
- It's 1 cup of tomate paste.
- Prepare of salt.
- It's of your favorite spices.
- Prepare 3 tb of flour.
- Prepare 1 tb of veg. oil.
- It's 1 of liquid milk (sugarless).
Making your own bechamel/white sauce is so easy and the result is delicious creaminess in every bite. Bechamel sauce is definitely the easiest basic sauce to prepare. I was comparing Bechamel Sauce Recipes and this is similar to the one I found on Food Network by Mario Batali which I've made before. Classic béchamel sauce is made with butter, flour and milk.
Bechamel & tomatoe pasta step by step
- Boil the pasta in hot salted water for 20 minutes or until it's soft..
- In a pan Add the oil and heat for 1 minute.
- Add enough amount of flour so all the oil in the pan is totally absorbed by the flour. Stir for 3 minutes on heat..
- Gradually add the milk and stir, keep adding and stirring until the consistency is a bit heavy NOT TOO WATERY-ISH don't add too much milk !! Then turn off the heat. (Should take 5 minutes).
- In another dish mix the tomatoe paste packet, little bit of water,spices, and salt..
- Add the pasta in the pyrex dish or any dish u can put in the oven..
- Pour the tomate mix over half of the pasta, and the bashamel mix over the rest of the pasta, and now into the oven until it's crusty and golden..
For this pasta, I add cream and this pasta is super cheesy and creamy, just like So this sauce is kind of a mix between alfredo and béchamel. Is béchamel sauce and white sauce the same? Béchamel sauce should classically be smooth and creamy. If the sauce is too thick you'll want to add a bit more milk and whisk thoroughly. The authentic Béchamel sauce made easy!